Monday, November 5, 2007

Walking in Daily Freedom

The reason I decided to write something on this subject is because I know first hand how important it is to walk in Freedom one day at a time. So many times in my past I just didn't know the truth about how God works. What I mean by that is that I used to think when God really delivered me from something I would never have to be at a spot to where I would have to make a choice to walk in Freedom, it would all just happen. That is not so. I was deceived.I am not saying that when he breaks the chains that are not broke for good I am saying I have to choose daily to leave them laying and not walk as though I am still chained. God's set me free and took all desire for Drugs and that life away from me but If I don't choose daily to walk in that Freedom I could be chained and bound as bad or even worse than before. God will never force himself on us. Looking back I can see from past mistakes where I missed it, if you will. I have to wake up everyday and turn my life and my will over to God and I have to make a conscious decision to do his will and not my own and when I didn't do that in the past I found myself defeated every single time. When I first started doing that I must confess it seemed a little like a task and I wasn't always eager to do it but now it has become something quiet special between me and God.
God Bless you and may he give you the desires of your heart.

There is HOPE!

Clarksville, tennessee, United States
I am a happily married mother of two teenage boys and step-son. I have spent many years in addiction and bondage but I have been set free by God. My only objective for sharing about this is let people know there is hope no matter what the struggle God is ready and willing to set you Free.

Christian Artist